Open Role: Senior Programmer
transformAI – we leverage the world’s most sophisticated robotic process automation (RPA) solutions to massively scale your operations and drive business value.
Members of the transformAI team work on project-based assignments in small and large teams to deliver Robotic Process Automation (RPA) services. The services include assessing client needs for RPA, delivering proof-of-concept automations, training, software installation, strategic planning, automation analysis and solution design, and automation development and deployment.
Expert programmer to address complex coding challenges in a client engagement leveraging company methodologies, best practices and standard protocols. May lead a team of programmers. Monitors and improves Bot velocity.
Low travel requirements to client sites (~25%).
Responsibilities and Skills
• Develop Bots and related applications as required to meet a Robotic specification using the Automation Anywhere platform.
• Operate to production schedule, monitor Bot and BotRunner performance, respond to escalated user issues, conduct problem isolation and resolutions, and perform back-ups per scheduled.
• Apply knowledge and experience to leverage a variety of technical solutions to address business problems. Ensures solutions are understood not only in the “what” but the ”why” and “how”. Has experience with diverse technologies such as .NET platforms and the Windows Operating System, and an understanding of good networking principles.
• Experienced with 3r and 4th generation languages. Practical experience with the OOP principles of Encapsulation, Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
• Holds self and others accountable to commitments. Determines objectives, sets priorities and where appropriate delegates work.
• Displays the highest standards of ethical conduct. Can be trusted and is transparent with regard to any issues.
• Strong orientation to customer service (external and internal), with a commitment to quality, and manages delivery performance and customer expectations to alignment and customer delight.
• With an orientation to action, makes well considered decisions, even in uncertain situations.• Using an adaptive leadership style to influence, motivate and challenge subordinates, peers and superiors.
• Acts and presents with staff, suppliers and clients in an appropriate manner commensurate with a professional services organization.
Education and Experience
• Technical training in Technology is required, an undergraduate degree in Business/Math/Technology is desired.
• Relevant experience of 3+ years is required, 5+ years desired.
• Anywhere in the continental US. transformAI is proud to promote a virtual work environment.
transformAI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. transformAI is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
To apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to careers@transformAI.com with the desired position as the subject line. Thank you.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
We're creating a global network for first-class automation.
Become a partner and help us create massive value for the Fortune 5000.