Open Role: Robotics Program Manager (RPM)
transformAI – we leverage the world’s most sophisticated robotic process automation (RPA) solutions to massively scale your operations and drive business value.
Members of the transformAI team work on project-based assignments in small and large teams to deliver Robotic Process Automation (RPA) services. The services include assessing client needs for RPA, delivering proof-of-concept automations, training, software installation, strategic planning, automation analysis and solution design, and automation development and deployment.
Engagement leader, accountable for delivery of services to a portfolio of clients, including ensuring contractual commitments are met, scope is managed, and identification and closure of additional engagements within that portfolio of clients.
Extensive travel requirements to client sites (75%+).
Responsibilities and Skills
• Manages client engagements including scoping, development and execution of a project plan, commercial arrangements, stakeholders, staffing, ROI/Cost benefit analyses to prove value, upsell and achieving financial returns.
• Manages Robotic development/deployment program leveraging a defined lifecycle, and includes sprint planning, program governance and related communications.
• Conducts and manages the reengineering of business processes, and gathering and documenting business requirements while ensuring client determined policy compliance of a Robotic specification.
• Conducts and manages the creation of a technical framework to address data management, environmental and Bot architecture, and security responsive to a Robotic specification.
• Oversee and guide Bot development, ensuring the leveraging of existing Bot inventories and programming best practices.• Build and execute, in conjunction with the client, user acceptance testing. Develop production schedule. Provide new user training and support during initial deployment period.• Ensure and test readiness of technical environment for deployment, managing configurations, evaluating deployment risk and corresponding mitigations. Provide new user and operations management training during initial deployment period.
• Operate to production schedule, monitor Bot and BotRunner performance, respond to escalated user issues, conduct problem isolation and resolutions, and perform back-ups per scheduled.
• Apply knowledge and experience to leverage a variety of technical solutions to address business problems. Ensures solutions are understood not only in the “what” but the ”why” and “how”. Has experience with diverse technologies such as .NET platforms and the Windows Operating System, and an understanding of good networking principles.
• Holds self and others accountable to commitments. Determines objectives, sets priorities and where appropriate delegates work.
• Is a prudent steward of the company’s resources and effectively manages risk. Acts in ways that sustain and grow the business and client relationships in a manner that is consistent with our values.
• Communicates effectively both orally and in writing, adjusting styles to the topic and/or audience. Is a proactive listener actively engaging with others.
• Strong orientation to customer service (external and internal), with a commitment to quality, and manages delivery performance and customer expectations to alignment and customer delight.
• With an orientation to action, makes well considered decisions, even in uncertain situations.
• High EQ showing understanding, courtesy, tact and empathy to effectively manage relationships across a diverse spectrum of personalities. Is effective in presenting their perspective and inspiring alignment and “follow ship” to recommendations.
• Displays the highest standards of ethical conduct. Can be trusted and is transparent with regard to any issues.
• Using an adaptive leadership style to influence, motivate and challenge subordinates, peers and superiors.
• Organizes work, sets and resets priorities determining short- and long-term outcomes, strategies and tactics, and resource requirements to complete the work. Coordinates across organizations (including client when appropriate) and monitors outcomes.
• Identifies problems early, does a disciplined root cause analysis, uses sound judgment to determine alternatives and implement resolutions.
• Acts and presents with staff, suppliers and clients in an appropriate manner commensurate with a professional services organization.
Education and Experience
• Undergraduate in Business/Math/Technology or equivalent experience required, graduate degree desired.
• Relevant experience of 15+ years is required, 20+ years desired.
Anywhere in the continental US. transformAI is proud to promote a virtual work environment.
transformAI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. transformAI is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.To apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to careers@transformAI.com with the desired position in the subject line. Thank you.