Open Role: Programmer
transformAI – we leverage the world’s most sophisticated robotic process automation (RPA) solutions to massively scale your operations and drive business value.
Members of the transformAI team work on project-based assignments in small and large teams to deliver Robotic Process Automation (RPA) services. The services include assessing client needs for RPA, delivering proof-of-concept automations, training, software installation, strategic planning, automation analysis and solution design, and automation development and deployment.
Converts Technical specifications to operating Bots by developing the Bots using the Automation Anywhere platform, and ensure successful completion of system testing. Improves Bot velocity over time.
Travel only on an exception basis.
Responsibilities and Skills
• Develop Bots and related applications as required to meet a Robotic specification using the Automation Anywhere platform.
• Apply knowledge and experience to leverage a variety of technical solutions to address business problems. Ensures solutions are understood not only in the “what” but the ”why” and “how”. Has experience with diverse technologies such as .NET platforms and the Windows Operating System, and an understanding of good networking principles.
• Experienced with 3r and 4th generation languages. Practical experience with the OOP principles of Encapsulation, Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
• Holds self and others accountable to commitments. Determines objectives, sets priorities and where appropriate delegates work.
• Displays the highest standards of ethical conduct. Can be trusted and is transparent with regard to any issues.
• Acts and presents with staff, suppliers and clients in an appropriate manner commensurate with a professional services organization.
Education and Experience
• Technical training in Technology is required, an undergraduate degree in Business/Math/Technology is desired.• Relevant experience of 1+ years is required, 3+ years desired.
• Anywhere in the continental US. transformAI is proud to promote a virtual work environment.
transformAI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. transformAI is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
To apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to careers@transformAI.com with the desired position in the subject line. Thank you.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
We're creating a global network for first-class automation.
Become a partner and help us create massive value for the Fortune 5000.