Open Role: Lead Programmer
transformAI – we leverage the world’s most sophisticated robotic process automation (RPA) solutions to massively scale your operations and drive business value.
Members of the transformAI team work on project-based assignments in small and large teams to deliver Robotic Process Automation (RPA) services. The services include assessing client needs for RPA, delivering proof-of-concept automations, training, software installation, strategic planning, automation analysis and solution design, and automation development and deployment.
Leader of a team of developers, including senior programmers and programmers. Accountable for the performance of the team(s) assigned to meet engagement commitments, and provide tactical guidance to team. Responsible for performance and career management for the staff on their teams.
Extensive travel requirements to client sites (50%+).
Responsibilities and Skills
• Develop Bots and related applications as required to meet a Robotic specification using the Automation Anywhere platform.
• Oversee and guide Bot development, ensuring the leveraging of existing Bot inventories and programming best practices.• Operate to production schedule, monitor Bot and BotRunner performance, respond to escalated user issues, conduct problem isolation and resolutions, and perform back-ups per scheduled
• Conduct performance tuning and enhancements to optimize Bot deployments, maintain processing environments, enable and conduct virtual server management, and ensure readiness of any Disaster Recovery Plan.
• Apply knowledge and experience to leverage a variety of technical solutions to address business problems. Ensures solutions are understood not only in the “what” but the ”why” and “how”. Has experience with diverse technologies such as .NET platforms and the Windows Operating System, and an understanding of good networking principles.
• Experienced with 3r and 4th generation languages. Practical experience with the OOP principles of Encapsulation, Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
• Holds self and others accountable to commitments. Determines objectives, sets priorities and where appropriate delegates work.• Displays the highest standards of ethical conduct. Can be trusted and is transparent with regard to any issues.
• Strong orientation to customer service (external and internal), with a commitment to quality, and manages delivery performance and customer expectations to alignment and customer delight.
• With an orientation to action, makes well considered decisions, even in uncertain situations.
• Using an adaptive leadership style to influence, motivate and challenge subordinates, peers and superiors.
• Acts and presents with staff, suppliers and clients in an appropriate manner commensurate with a professional services organization.
Education and Experience
• Undergraduate degree in Business/Math/Technology or equivalent experience.
• Relevant experience of 5+ years is required, 7+ years desired.
• Anywhere in the continental US. transformAI is proud to promote a virtual work environment.
transformAI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. transformAI is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
To apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to careers@transformAI.com with the desired position as the subject line. Thank you.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
We're creating a global network for first-class automation.
Become a partner and help us create massive value for the Fortune 5000.